Summer Time Reminder

Clair

''We're booked to fly back next Saturday, and realised yesterday that

we'll have a 2-hour time change over the weekend! 1 at a time is bad

enough - very bad planning on our part!  Sad [:(]''

I wrote too soon! Husband's recent illness needs an op, which the surgeon we saw today thinks would be better done before the 2 months recommended by th surgeon in Nimes. He would also like an MRI scan first to be sure there's no stone stuck in a bile duct. So unless we fly over just for the Easter weekend and drive back in the car we had to leave there, we won't be back nearly as soon as we had planned.  [:(]

Friends keep emailing to say - come back to the sunshine, we've seen Arctic England on TV and in the newspapers! It's awfully tempting to have a weekend there!

I wrote too soon! Husbvand's recent illness needs an op, which the surgeon we saw today thinks would be better done before the 2 months recommended by th surgeon in Nimes. He would also like an MRI scan first to be sure there's no stone stuck in a bile duct. So unless we fly over just for the Easter weekend and drive back in the car we had to leave there, we won't be back nearly as soon as we had planned.  [:(]

Friends keep emailing to say - come back to the sunshine, we've seen Arctic England on TV and in the newspapers! It's awfully tempting to have a weekend there!

Still 2°c here [:(], dropping no doubt at night but I am tucked up in bed then.

Funny thing is it just feels so much warmer than it did when the températures first fell, I went to the gym and swimming pool in very thin clothing last night and didnt feel cold, the same clothing in which I was shivering when it first went into single figures.

Normally I am a Clairophile but sat here in the Tundra that that is Hampshire I can feel my support wavering ;-).....only kidding!

This time last year my cherry trees were in full bloom and I was sweeping up blossom......they aren't even in bud.

I am hoping whenever spring arrives it is with a bang ........I look forward to the end of May beginning of June......two weeks of France.