Tax Fonciere monthly

I applied online with impots to pay my tax fonciere by 10 monthly installments, I have now recieved a letter instructing me to fill out the form and send it to my bank, but it says " if you have already provided a debit authorization to your bank thank you to ignore this request" so in the past I have signed and dated the form at the bottom of the page each year and put it in the envelope provided and sent it off , so do you think I need to fill out this form aswell

I think the form on the bottom of the yearly tax fonciere bill is something called a T.I.P which you sign and date once a year but you send them a copy of your R.I.B with the T.I.P on the first year, this form I have got is to send to my bank for a direct debit plan

[quote user="cooperlola"]

Have you got your online info set up?  If so it details all your direct debits and the payments etc so you can check. 

But I personally have sent nothing to anybody since the first set up - it just automatically works, regardless.

[/quote]

Same here. I have used TIP's in the past but was under the impression that it is basically a cheque printed by them (they get the info from the RIB you send them) which you sign and post back. Saves you having to actually write out a cheque.

I have online banking with CA-CMDS but I have to pay money every time I visit the website, and the reason I want to sort the tax fonciere out is because I dont want some impots computer somewhere in france freezing my CA account because someone somewhere did not give the computer what it wants

[quote user="woody234"]I have online banking with CA-CMDS but I have to pay money every time I visit the website, and the reason I want to sort the tax fonciere out is because I dont want some impots computer somewhere in france freezing my CA account because someone somewhere did not give the computer what it wants[/quote]Sorry, Woody, I mean your account info on the Impots site.  After year 1 here, you can log on to all your tax info' on line, including the information about your direct debits, which accounts they come from etc etc.

CA Normandie have stopped charging for internet banking - bad that CMDS still charge.