New forum moderators needed

I wonder whether we could be allowed to veto anybody whose jib we didn't like the cut of ?

Better still, we could have an election with perspiring candidates submitting a CV with a 'Why I'd like to be referee' statement.

I'd vote for Norman - we need someone like him to champion the cause of us poor downtrodden Southerners. Loiseau would be good too - she could then ban Hod the Mod sine die for her recent cruel character assassination.

[quote user="Digital Editor"]Hello,

I am the new Digital Editor for the Complete France website. We are looking for some volunteers to become forum moderators to work alongside our existing moderators to monitor this forum.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks[/quote]

Where did the old editor go?  More than Mods we could use a good website designer.

I agree, this site needs a lot of work, work that was promised incidentally.

Me a mod, well, I did not want to be one last time when they started and it is not for me now either.

Do we need new mods, cannot think that there are many problems these days apart from the odd advert.

[quote user="Théière"][quote user="Digital Editor"]Hello, I am the new Digital Editor for the Complete France website. We are looking for some volunteers to become forum moderators to work alongside our existing moderators to monitor this forum. If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks[/quote]
Where did the old editor go?  More than Mods we could use a good website designer.
[/quote]

Even a pi55 poor one would be a quantum leap in the right direction [:D]

[quote user="Gardian"]Come on gentlemen. Such comments have sfa to do with this thread & are unworthy of you.

Quillan has 'fallen on his sword' and so be it.[/quote]

That's your opinion, It's a forum and if we all thought the same it wouldn't be worth involving ourselves with it. If you think it and believe it; say it, as long as it's legal.[:P]

[quote user="Russethouse"]

Q still looks in - but wont be posting AFAIK, therefore it would probably be tactful to keep any derogatory thoughts you may have, to yourself.

[/quote]

Why? He was never slow in making derogatory remarks, or maybe he would still be participating? Your defending the indefensible RH. Unfortunately he was allowed to do and say what he wanted and I don't ever remember him being censored by any of the Moderation team. Still maybe now things might improve.

[quote user="Russethouse"]

Well I was hoping not to say this but it does nothing to detract or improve whatever people thought about Q, however it may alter others opinion about you.

Still, if it makes you happy.....

[/quote]

Nice to see the old guard sticking together. [:P]