Trump's choices

idun

I used to dread Sarah Palin becoming President of the USA along with the tea party and now, well, things seem a million times worse.

I keep watching the news and seeing the white extreme right wing christian men Trump as appointed or is that anointed.

Has anyone with a modicum of decency been given a new role???? If so, I have sadly missed it.

And may I wish DJ Trump to last his presidency, as his deputy is a creationist and IF he got the reins it could all get even worse, I really believe it could........ but maybe Trump is fulfilling the End of Days prophecy....... and that from someone who is not religious[:-))]

[quote user="woolybanana"]nomoss, I think you mean 'psychopaths', a 'psychophant' is an elephant with serious mental problems![/quote]

Au contraire, a psychophant is a sycophant with serious mental problems resulting from brown material having collected on the cranial area.

They certainly are a mad bunch. My hope is that they will keep their game playing to the USA and in particular the States that elected them. I can't see California or New York for example, taking any notice of any of Trump and co's policies. However their relationship with Putin and Russia is worrying, especially when you see what Putin has just done to Aleppo. Not one hospital left standing now.

I watch Fox news and heard one of the right wing (some are more than others) broadcasters saying that he doubted that Trump would put up with NYC or California hindering him.

I suppose that the frightening thing for me is that it took so little for McCarthyism to start. And Gitmo could be full of the first victims rather quickly and out of mainland America.

Fear is a potent weapon, what terrorists depend on  and dictators!

A huge power struggle is taking place in the Middle East and, of course in Syria. The casualties of the fighting are atrocious, of course. Yet it's not a simple question of country "A" versus country "B", far from it.

My own take is that it is not always a good idea to believe one country will always tell the truth, nor that another country will always lie. Uncertainty seems to be the rule, or practice anyway.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201611181047591222-white-helmets-syria-schools-hospitals/

https://sputniknews.com/us/201611191047615605-syria-russia-airstrikes-kirby-rt/

I have seen (a) Syrian bishop(s) praising the Russians for helping the people of Aleppo regain their ancient city from Da'Esh/IS/ISIS. Who decides who to believe ?

It's not rational, perhaps, to allege some states will, effectively, secede from the Union because some of them disagree wih the new President's policies. After all, he has had some of them for many long years, it's just that most people are uniformed about him. Thus :

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MOKi5YeNtRI

Check young Oprah too !