Rape

idun

And not a mention of Aulnay on this board......... LBF at it's worst really, because it isn't, well for me. NOT LBF, just France, warts et al.

Did anyone see what was said yesterday, it was an accident, about 10cms penetration......... an accident...........

So what about any rape, what really will happen in the future....... can the rapist say....... didn't mean it, it was an accident, it just slipped in, all 10cms? Whether this be to a man or a woman...........

And rape is rape, not matter the tool used.

I hope that this is actually taken further. Arresting someone is one thing, even if they end up getting a few bruises..... which would really depend on the circumstances.  But this is way beyond that.

No wonder there are problems there at the moment........ problems I am in no way condoning, but this happened to a coloured lad, and there is quite a non white population there. I do understand their concerns.

The title and content of this video seems quite appropriate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhWlAKdlQp4

The one that shocked me this week was the toddler killed by his stepfather for wetting the bed, broken nose I think from rubbing his face in it then taken out in the middle of a freezing night and made to run 5kms beside a canal before dying of heart failure.

A short journey further North from me, the worst was peoples reactions, not disbelief but a raising of the eyebrows and a knowing look [:(]

Yes, could be called sodomy, but the definition of rape covers what happened.

Breaking point, is it a wonder that the police all over the world are not at breaking point. There is next to nothing done when people commit crimes..... no deterrent with proper punishment, followed up by rehabilitation.

However, if they are breaking point, do not do that. And I have no doubt that the officers concerned will be found not guilty, an accident, and that means that trust in the police will go down even further.

All disgusting and sad rolled into one.

I felt sick when I read about it - and it appears that the young man (who they said was quite severely injured) wasn't doing anything wrong as it was just a stop and search.

It will do nothing for tensions in the area, and I'm not surprised that there have been protests.

Sadly the situation in Bobingny got a lot worse today manifs and emeutes. 2000

demonstrators resulting in some rioting........ all in the name of

'Justice pour Theo'. 

In many ways I am glad that people are demonstrating, terrible that it ended up with rioting, although, I do wonder who was to blame for the rioting starting.

Conspiracy theory............. perhaps, but I have heard many 'on-dit' over the years and se mefier about those few bad eggs we are always told about.