eu citizens in UK - brexit

Solving the EU/ Brexit crisis is quite simple. Do not negotiate with the EU until..

1) Juncker has been removed from office. Preferably strapped on a rocket and sent into space. Disgusting little man. He is a truly horrible individual. No point getting involved with any discussion with that cretin.

2) Germany is kicked out of the EU. They are the cause of all the problems in the EU. Ungrateful little gobshites. We don't need them. If you keep Merkal in charge (and she is in charge) the EU is finished regardless. DON'T BUY GERMAN CARS !!!! Play hardball.

Hopefully, Macron will start stirring things up a bit and get rid of these toxic idiots.

The UK rejoins the EU.

Et viola.

The exact translation from the article in German.

I leave you to decide who's doing what.

"May had idiosyncratic ideas about how the talks should progress. First thing, she wants to clarify the rights of the three Million Europeans in the UK, and the one million Brits on the continent. That suits well, since it is also the first priority for the EU. She suggested to get this topic out of the way at the End of June, at the next European Council. Her visitors were astonished: just two weeks after the election?

"Not a problem for May, the EU citizens shall/should simply be treated like Third-state citizens under british law. For Juncker, a big problem: after all, now they are enjoying many additional rights and those should be preserved as far as possible. That involves solving difficult Problems, not only in terms of residency. For example, health insurance: so far, EU citizens, like any other Brit, are entitled to free treatment by British doctors, in exchange Brits do not pay when consulting a doctor in Berlin or Paris – the bill is footed by the British state."

So, if May gets her way, we will be treated as third country nationals, with none of our current rights protected, meaning for many they would not meet the income requirements for legal residence in France.

[quote user="woolybanana"]Given that Junker and his unelected cabal of failed national politicians have called all the shots up to now, perhaps May was giving back some of the crup that the EU has been giving out. It certainly seems to have shaken the old boozer.[/quote]

May is like ALBF, lots of hot air and waffle. Who is unelected do you think people just walk into a room and say that's my job LOL. Boris and Gove did they get elected.

But Boris and Gove were Brexitiers and the british people voted for Brexit, so how does that not give some credence to both, ......not that it did Gove much good!

May stood on the sidelines....... not quite hovering, as she was a remainer who would not stand up for this point of view....... and maybe she does need an election prior to sorting this out.

Me, I have not got a clue as to who to vote for at the moment, but vote I will.

As I keep saying, IF Marine wins in France, that will change a lot of things.

So, the bunch of Mafia thugs who are running the EU have now decided they want £90 billion odd for the UK to get out. Not sure if this is not aimed at the French election because of Marine wins then their far too large rice bowls will definitely be broken.

Whatever, they are starting to pyss me off with their stupidity and make me think there will be an early breakdown of the talks, which may be what they want.

Even Spain, trades more with the UK than we with them......... so how is that going to affect their economy, never mind Germany.

This just illustrates to me, why I hate the EU, and always have. And I hate those numpty MP's who signed up for progressing towards Germany's new idea of a Great Europe....... the US of E  !  I could live with the easy market trading, but not with all those poor eastern european countries that were allowed to join and now need supporting, and I won't even mention Greece's role.

It will get sorted out....... but, when and how and how any of us will be worse off, I have no idea. because this family most certainly could be a lot worse off. AND IF that happens, I shall just get on with it. It is really easy to get all het up about things, and I do about things I think 'I' personally can do something about, but this is way beyond 'me'[blink]. So I shall simply wait and see.

Months ago, last year, I posted a Guardian article on here that said that we will get the brexit that the EU gives us.  And so, it appears that that will come to fruition.

Is anyone REALLY surprised?

To be honest, Nimty, no I am not. They hold all the cards, even to the point of saying that the bill is non-negotiable.

And that is only the beginning as they try to steal the British banking sector, motor manufacturing (Nissan is owned by the French, after all), fishing ........... Etc

However, I do feel that some member States may be getting worried about the way that the Commission is throwing its weight about - worse than Trump and Castro combined.

Brexit is going to be a success, the UK can walk away pay nothing and as is claimed by May it will be a roaring success. The UK can sell chockie biscuits and soup to the Africans. there are no great trade deals just waiting for the UK you have all had your brains fryed by the tabloid gutter press

The UK is basically a service economy, most of the manufacturing has gone. I hope the EU kick them out, the economy will collapse and the Conservatives will be a thing of the past.

She is as close to a dictator as you will get because there is no credible opposition party in the UK to fight her. Just like in NK. If you want to blame someone blame Jermy Corbyn for being a complete waste of space and not standing aside to allow someone in his party to take on May. I mean, how does one vote in UK. Well actually that is quite easy, you vote Green. Well I would.

I even see Tony Blair his coming back. How does that work ?? He started all this. The world has gone mad.

But Leven, you must understand that in France, 60 % don't want the EU either....well, in its current form and they certainly don't like how it is run. Don't get me wrong, I am an EU supporter. In fact I am a prodigy of the EU. Met French wife at university in the UK and all that. We the EU dream.

But lets be clear, the EU leadership has become toxic. The EU should be run by intellectual business leaders. Juncker could not get a job working on the tills in Carrefour never mind run the company. And that is the problem. Those running the EU are hated because they are fat, drunk, pompous idiots that milk their positions for their own benefit. The concept of the EU is not the problem. The unqualified idiots that run it are. They turn more people against them every time they open their mouths.

This could turn into a European war unless someone removes the Nazi w§§§§§ that think they run the show.

Yours sincerely

Windbag ALBF

I remember the dream - the dream of the 60's when we had a 'united' europe.  It was indeed a lovely concept.

It was fine when there were 6 or 7 countries, with economies, wages, standards of living, cultural history, similar backgrounds - it was a workable idea.

It is what it has 'morphed' into over the years;  this Treaty, that Treaty - mostly done without any european citizens being given the chance to say 'yes' or 'no'.   European citizens were treated with disdain - we weren't clever cnough to understand it all !!

Those countries that did have referenda on the eu and got their answers 'wrong' - were ignored, told to vote again until they came back with the answer that the cabal wanted.

As for the tricks, double-dealing and downright dishonesty of the Lisbon Treaty, when even Chirac admitted it was an eu constitution but with a different title, some of us then realised there was something really nasty going on.

It was hubris, little strutting ego-driven idiots, who thought that one-size could fit all, right across europe.  It doesn't - it will never do so......

Anyone read extracts from Mr YanisV's book (Greek finance minister) about the way he was lied to, his arm was twisted, how 'they' (eu cabal) said and promised one set of arrangements with him - and then went onto a stage and said something completely different;  his explanation of how he, the Greek government - and more importantly the Greek people - were stitched up and sold down the river - by Merkel - is frightening and appalling.

The original idea of the 'common market' was good;  it has been hi-jacked, and turned into something, far, far more malevolent - and which has ignored the wishes of european citizens for decades.

The european countries were given back their democracies by the UK after WW1 and WW2 - they don't seem to appreciate the blood, sweat and tears from the UK during those two 'little incidents'......

I am sad for the dream that has been destroyed - very sad;  but the UK citizens have taken the right decision.

If I had young family members now, the and we had voted 'remain' - I would be feeling extremely concerned about the talk of an 'eu army' - very, very worried.   It is something those 'snowflakes' just don't seem to understand - they'd be first to be conscripted - anyone ask them about that.

As for the 5 presidents' plans - they're very worrying - anyone else on here read them ?   Maybe you should.

The eu as it is now is destroying future hopes for young people in Spain, Greece, Italy - why do so many eu young people wish to live and work in the UK - because there's nothing for them at home.

We have homeless people in the UK - people from Roumania, Bulgaria etc etc - ...that is so wrong - and what has been done to european citizens is immoral, and very dangerous.

People, thanks to the internet, social media etc are beginning to wake up - and the elites really should start to be worried.

The death of a dream - destroyed by ego-driven, power-mad evil men.

Sorry guys - but that's how I see things.

Chessie

I'm too young to remember the 60s, but I remember the 70s, which were pretty rubbish..I remember how poor the UK was, I remember it was too expensive to visit France..I have friends all over Europe, I have worked with people from most other EU countries and it has been a really enriching experience. I now live freely in another European country and I can visit all the others as and when I like. Most importantly I have lived all of my life in peace time. I have never known war.

I guess all our experiences are different but my life would have been significantly less rich and varied without the EU and I would have had far fewer opportunities than I had. I am only grateful that for the moment at least, whatever the UK does, I will be fortunate enough to live in an EU country.

For what it's worth none of the young people I know want out of the EU.