Paris through the Eyes of Tourists

I promise it's a real link to YouTube haha! I started making these little short films about my hometown in my spare time, but the reception I got from them was so overwhelming I decided to start tackling cities around the world, and Paris is my first! I'm trying to get a London one done for this week :)

Yes, very nice.  And thank you.  I especially liked the bit with the Parc des Buttes Chaumont.

But if there are interesting visual images (which there were), and if there is also speech (which there was), I don't want to be assailed  -  in addition to these appropriate delights  -  with various random selections of musical fragments which are :

a)  inappropriate

b)  self-indulgent

c)  too loud

I am sorry if this is blunt.  But in fact it is flattering.  Your well-chosen images and your voices were sufficient and pleasing. 

And a little bit of distant accordeon is naturally de rigeur. 

But your preference for incessant and obtrusive background musak (and I say nothing that I wouldn't equally say to BBC Radio 4) is really trying and makes me want to press either Fast Forward or Off.

Thanks for your feedback! I'm not a big fan of the music either, I'd rather something more subtle, but unfortunately due to copyrights, I had to go with Creative Commons music, as well as the fact nowadays, videos only get attention among younger people if it holds their attention and keeps them engaged, and pop/vlog-type music seems to be what keeps them watching. It's a shame, but it is what it is.