A Place in the Sun 'LIVE'

[quote user="Leven"]ALBF how is the wife, was it the Skoda she used and have you found an Inglish speaking Lawyer yet LOL[/quote]

That must be one of your best Leven [:D]

I think that the genders may need to be reversed though, on second thoughts maybe not.

I am a Brit living in Brittany getting a divorce my wife has been locked up in a loony bin for using her car a s weapon and has now been set free can anyone recommend an English speaking lawyer and how can I access Police records.

I say guilty as accused given that he has started talking to himself. LOL

Next time post something normal first like did anyone see that asteroid over Tours last night/

I plead not guilty.

Admittedly, I am a tad lost here. What am pleading not guilty for ?

(Hi Leven BTW...you well ? Happy new year and all that)

I don't understand the Brit in Brittany getting a divorce thing ??? What is that all about Chancer ? I am guessing that someone is winding people up and they think it is me.

Well, it not me. Sorry to disappoint. So there you go. Not guilty. Go find yourself another victim.

I have a hangover btw.

And Leven, for christs sake do not change career and become a policemen. Stick to driving diggers. Driving diggers is not such a bad career.

I don't understand why ADHD would watch a program about something he hates? I don't like football, so I don't watch it. Televised mess services drive me nuts, so ditto. Unless he just forces himself to watch a program about something he hates in order to give him something to moan about? That's a bit sad , innit, non?

There was a thread in another place by a first time poster, pretty much as Leven said, naive person that I am I did not twig that it could have been a wind-up or think of you but someone must have done because it was taken down. 

If it was you then it was one of your best, if it wasn't then you have serious competition [:D]

@ Chancer

No it was not me. Mêrde, I have competition. I need to think of some new threads. I am not having some whippersnapper steal my crown. But I like their style.

Hi Betise, you well ? Happy new year to you and all that.

You always seem to appear at the same time as Leven does. Are you married ?

BTW.....I loved last night episode of APITS. I fell in love. I certainly did not have an 'attention deficit hyperactivity disorder' whilst watching it. Or did I ?

I will leave that to your imagination.

A little satellite dish indiscreetly pointing towards the UK ??? No one would notice around here.

The trouble is when you move to an expat area in SW France and you need a bigger dish. If your neighbours are British as well.....eek.

Look what has happened to Eymet.

https://www.symmetrymagazine.org/sites/default/files/legacy/images/201006/article07_image02.jpg

If you zoom in and look closely you can see a Fish & Ships van.

Not quite.It is now an Archant image by virtue it is being displayed on an Archant site (LF). The original is attributed to 'Surrey Life' from an article relating to her and her husbands acquisition of a redundant Purley post office. The original owners retired to Portugal following advice on overseas property purchase from none other than Laura Hamilton.