Shocking cost to the taxpayer!

Last year the cost of financing the debt of the SNCF of €14.4 billion was €900 per taxpayer. This includes subsidies for day to day running and the cost of the special social security contract for the SNCF staff.

Oh, and the long term SNCF debt thus far now runs to over €50 billion.

When does it stop? No wonder the bottom half of the nation are wondering why they are not any better off. Even the most ardent left wing clown cannot blame the rich for this one!

Too much love of the Inquisition but then why not.

My PM refers to one of yours baiting me for not screaming Palestinian injustice on the rooftops. Here it is

Re: racism

Having spent time in the Middle East and taught young Palestinians who had the scars and in some cases bullets of battle on or in their bodies, I am very pro Palestinian but prefer to keep quiet about it as there is little that I can do to change the situation.

By the way, if you feel strongly, why arent you out there helping the damaged instead of attempting to turn this Forum into a prison cell.

Being an ex NHS consultant is not, I am sure a qualification for being in the mix on this forum. Ask yourself if you are really comfy here, given you only joined because your wife was shocked by something.

Soldier, by the way is perhaps the best educated member of this forum and well able to take care of himself. And, no,

I have never met him or her.

Just an bit of your post. I will post your whole response tomorrow unless you will do it yourself. You have said enough however.

My OH did go there but as she is handicapped it is not possible. Me also - prat. We probably would not be allowed there, but you must know that.

Anyway, you are changing the main subject of why I dislike your silly posts and your total lack of moral.

Take that as no problem. Here it is.

"Having spent time in the Middle East and taught young Palestinians who had the scars and in some cases bullets of battle on or in their bodies, I am very pro Palestinian but prefer to keep quiet about it as there is little that I can do to change the situation whilst people like Trump and Netanyahu are rampaging across the Middle East.

I did not see the BBC programme that got you upset as I also prefer not to watch anymore as I have been outside the UK for most of my life and no longer understand the bloody place, just find it obnoxious, except for my partners friends."