the definitive deconfinement plan...?

Even when they decide what they are going to do here, I do think that me and my old man are going to have to chose what we feel is best for us for the foreseeable future, never mind what the government tells us. 

I doubt we will be only ones and I reckon it will be the same in France too.

LOL and on a foot note, my GP called me today to see if I wanted to renew my Do Not Resuscitate. Had it for a few years and it gets renewed regularly, as it will this time.

ALBF excepted, for everyone else, here are the details of what was unveiled this afternoon by Philippe and other ministers for all the areas such as school, commerce, health, etc.

[url]https://www.lefigaro.fr/politique/coronavirus-ce-qu-il-faut-retenir-des-dernieres-annonces-d-edouard-philippe-avant-le-deconfinement-du-11-mai-20200507[/url]

From May 11, are two "over 70's "allowed to travel together in a car? Under the previous scheme, we always felt that it was only one, unless for example you were going for a Doctor's appointment, and your partner either could not drive, or was taking medication.

As you can invite people to your home from that date, as long as you are less than 10 in total, I would have thought that two people (supposing you are from the same household) could travel together in a car.

Either Monday night or Tuesday will bring all these kind of queries to light.