One day the truth will come out - maybe

Lori

I hope the truth does emerge at some point.  The Chinese seem to have an amazing strong arm over the control of free speech in their country.  It is amazing to me that so many thousands of people lost loved ones and are suppressed from discussing anything about it for fear of landing in jail or disappearing from the face of the earth.

https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/breves/coronavirus-coronavirus-encore-inconnus-potentiellement-tres-dangereux-decouverts-wuhan-4186/#xtor%3DAL-80-1%5BACTU%5D-4186%5BDes-coronavirus-encore-inconnus-potentiellement---tres-dangereux---decouverts-a-Wuhan%5D

[quote user="NickP"]Oh come on Lori, I can't believe you're suggesting there is a Chinese variant, I thought all the varients came from Brazil, Africa or Britain. ???[/quote]

China would expect you believe exactly that !  It certainly didn't come from China...

The truth is what you believe it to be!!!! Quote from John Humphrys.

Peoples views are influenced in all sorts of ways, brainwashed if you like! The fact is we arrive at a view that is coloured by our beliefs, prejudices etc and then reinforced by a media that you agree with.

The truth is what you believe it to be and not necessarily what it actually is!!!

"Peoples views are influenced in all sorts of ways, brainwashed if you like! The fact is we arrive at a view that is coloured by our beliefs, prejudices etc and then reinforced by a media that you agree with.

The truth is what you believe it to be and not necessarily what it actually is!!!"

Exactly.

We all emerge from the womb as blank sheets of paper!