A superb holiday complex for disabled and people with reduced mobility

Burgundy Maid

We spent a wonderful week in the the Cote d'Amour, Brittany, at a converted cotton mill which is totally accessible for disabled people. There are six appartments and the rooms are spacious, the bathroom is a wet room so there are no access problems there either. I didn't need it but total care packages are available and equipment such as hoists and electric beds are available. The is a lift that takes you to each floor.

It was a great time spent with great people. www.ineedaholidaytoo.com even provide transport should it be needed.

Coral

Burgundy Maid  it cheers me to read yout post......For years I have been saying that there are a lot of people who require disabled persons access who cannot holiday in gites etc in France because of reluctance of owners to cater for them ......As an organiser of holidays for disabled people in the past I know these people have the money to take holidays in France and just wish there were more places they could use ...this place will never be short of customers .....