Caravan touring sites?

Carolski

We're planning a trip to France next year with our caravan and have been trying to get info online as to municipal sites or indeed any sites that take tourers. There seems pretty poor information out there ..Help please? Any links and/or advice greatfully appreciated.

Carole

Thanks for the info but perhaps i should have clarified that we are specifically looking for smaller less expensive sites along the lines of our C.L. sites in the UK where there are basic facilities like electric points but not bothered with swimming pools and kids clubs etc! We had already Googled 'caravan sites France' but found it to be too general and a lot to get through for little reward...thats why I thought going through the forum would save time..discraceful I know!!!!

C

[quote user="Carolski"]

Thanks for the info but perhaps i should have clarified that we are specifically looking for smaller less expensive sites along the lines of our C.L. sites in the UK where there are basic facilities like electric points but not bothered with swimming pools and kids clubs etc! We had already Googled 'caravan sites France' but found it to be too general and a lot to get through for little reward...thats why I thought going through the forum would save time..discraceful I know!!!!

[/quote]

Lets hope you are being disgraceful!

• 1 month later...
Buy the book published by the federation Francais camping et caravaning FFCC,in any tabac newagent or even join-cheapre than any uk club,and some discounts are applicable.also shows farme sites too!

worth the 13 euro,s. Maude

I apologise for the spelling-tires tonite after DIY!!!!-AGAIN