What is more dangerous for the British ? The skiing or going to a bar in a ski resort ?

alittlebitfrench

We have an apartment (in the family) in a popular ski resort right next to a 'British' pub/club.

All night you can't sleep. The noise, fights it is terrible and very embarrassing. Not mentioning the puke that you have to walk through in the morning when leaving the flat. I do not exaggerate.

I have been woken up many times at 3-4am ish in the morning only to end up watching from the balcony bare breasted Brits having a good old fight in snowy - 15 conditions. The girls are not dressed better.

These types going home afterwards and walking off a cliff does not surprise me.

Brits abroad do have a drink problem. Trouble is, when they are holidaying halfway up a very cold mountain they are just asking for trouble.

Yes but no but..

Germans, Spanish or Italians would not be stupid enough to walk up Ben Nevis, get shît faced at the top and then try and walk home again !!!!

Anyway, apart from getting ratted in Ibiza and falling off a balcony, trying to jump into a pool from a balcony or getting beat up by a fellow Brit, summer resorts are pretty safe.

Pisséd up on a mountain in freezing snowy conditions !!!! Not so safe.