Speedferries silver return ticket

If Anyone is interested I  got one last year but haven't used it. Runs out  Mid August. Can be used Tue/wed/thur  open ended return.

Car and up to 5 Passengers  Dover-Boulogne

Downside is it can't be used during school hols, but if anyone wants to make me an offer send me a PM. Seems a shame for it to go to waste

Lee

Speedferries T&Cs

Vehicle
It is possible to change the vehicle on the booking once without any extra charge if the new vehicle falls within the same category. If the change to a larger vehicle category, a price difference will be payable.
Please note, that if the vehicle is changed, the lead passenger cannot subsequently be changed on the same booking

?

Not sure of the relevance of quoting the speedferries T&C's. This is a voucher for a silver ticket, obtained during an on-board promotion. It is not tied to me or my car at the moment, so if anybody wants to use it they can.

I got it by spending a certain amount in the onboard shop. I use SF all the time but usually at B Holidays and in the summer hols, hence why it's not much use to me and will just go to waste unless somebody fancies taking it off me