Seafrance crossing offer

Picked up a GB daily mirror newspaper today as they had a seafrance offer to Calais. there is a code to use ( TM19E )

it looks like crossings have to be booked B4 the end of March and paid for at booking time to get each way crossing at £19  any duration up to November 2007, there are the dreded terms and conditions such as time and restricted numbers on perticular dates, but I cant get onto the site at the moment so not sure of the impact on ease of travel times.

But in case its of use to anyone

Dave

Just as every other time I have tried to find these bargain fares I can only find the offer, not the availabilty.

I tried many different dates and times and the cheapest was 70 euros each way.

I normally don't even bother looking for thgis reason when they send me E-mails but I did this time as JC indicated that he got the cheapest ever.

What crossings did you find at that price?

For anyone using P & O Ferries from Hull you can get a good discount by booking and paying for 5 journeys . They can be 5 return or 5 single crossings we are going out at Easter with DFDS North Shields but returning by way of Hull.  All the journeys must be made within a 12 month period.

Higgy

[quote user="Jc"]That's period return-daytime crossings;go by night or five days you'll get the cheap ones.[/quote]

Even at night P & O's very cheap fares are hard to fine. They do not currently offer a reduced price five day return fare. Currently £60 to £100 return is realistic for a return leaving Calais next Thursday or Friday and returning the following Tuesday or Wednesday.

If anyone knows of a cheaper Calais-Dover return with a car in that period I'd be grateful to hear of it.

[quote user="BJSLIV"]

If anyone knows of a cheaper Calais-Dover return with a car in that period I'd be grateful to hear of it

There seem to be crossings at around £80 with Seafrance, or £47 if you can put up with a trip via Dunkirk.

[/quote]

Many thanks for that.

My wife is having to cross the Channel at least twice a month in each direction every month at the moment. It's not possible to know the exact dates until a week or so before she has to travel, so a month ahead is no use.

[quote user="Cjlaws"]My wife is having to cross the Channel at least twice a month in each direction every month at the moment. It's not possible to know the exact dates until a week or so before she has to travel, so a month ahead is no use.[/quote]

Shop at Tesco and use their vouchers to buy Eurotunnel tickets at 1/4 price.

[quote user="Brilec"]

[quote user="Cjlaws"]My wife is having to cross the Channel at least twice a month in each direction every month at the moment. It's not possible to know the exact dates until a week or so before she has to travel, so a month ahead is no use.[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you know any Tescos in Normandy?

[quote user="Cjlaws"][quote user="Brilec"]

[/quote]
Do you know any Tescos in Normandy?
[/quote]

The only Tesco store in France is to be found at Cite de Europe in Calais, which sells only wines and spirits. You can use the Tesco Clubcard at this store to build up their vouchers.

Baz