Ryanair promotion signals a price war

The cheap flights are Monday to Thursday only plus Saturday in June and September/October

Rodez from £15.00

Fares include taxes, fees & charges

Booking Period:Tue 19th Jun 07 - Thu 21st Jun 07
Travel Period:Sat 30th Jun 07 - Sat 27th Oct 07
Applicable Days:Mon - Thurs & Sat (Mon - Thurs only in July & Aug)
Subject To Availability
Flight must be purchased:14 Days in advance
Blackout Period:Subject to Availability
Notes on this fare:All Holidays, School Breaks and Major Sporting Events are excluded from this offer

Aller

Frais d'enregistrement (adulte)

0.01 EUR

mar, 10 jui 07

Vol   8375

16:00  

Départ

Rodez

(RDZ)

16:45

Arrivée

London Stansted (STN)
Retour

Frais d'enregistrement (adulte)

0.01 EUR

jeu, 12 jui 07

Vol   8374

12:55  

Départ

London Stansted

(STN)

15:35

Arrivée

Rodez (RDZ)

En partance

1 @

0.01 EUR

0.01 EUR

Taxes, frais et suppléments

14.99 EUR

De retour

1 @

0.01 EUR

0.01 EUR

Taxes, frais et suppléments

14.99 EUR

Prix total du vol

sans les frais de gestion (le cas échéant)

Cliquez ici pour obtenir des informations sur les

frais de gestion

30.00 EUR

BAA want to put up the amount Ryanair has to pay per passenger at Stanstead by an extra £9.40 in the autumn. Ryanair are protesting saying that they will move flights from Stanstead...

Meanwhile the Passport Agencies new passport scanner to be soon used by all airports will take twice as long to scan passports...

Quite right for Ryanair to protest!  It costs so much in taxes and airport charges to fly from UK these days and I'm not sure what I'm getting for the part of my ticket that goes to BAA.  Every time I've flown since July last year, they have exactly HALF of the possible security check gates in operation, citing that it's too expensive to man them all - yeah, right, so what am I paying for?  The opportunity to be fleeced by useless Retail Therapy outlets when even water costs more than twice as much as diesel for my car.

Rant over - sorry

Luck of the draw it seems Clair, on the following week,  out from Rodez 16 July,  return Monday 23 July, the price is 70€ out and 90€ back, total flight cost of  224,90€  taxes are 26,54€ out and 38, 38€ back..[:'(]  The taxes difference makes no sense at all.unless it is  % of the fare paid.

Christchurch town council sit this evening to discuss the development of Bournemouth Airport and the building of a new large terminal and lots more parking spaces....when.... they give it the go ahead and the new terminal is up and access roads put in  .......watch Bournemouth grow fast...no BAA involvement there ...