Brittany Ferries £66 return for 2 days

I see that Brittany Ferries have got one of their Spring special offers on at the moment with £66 for a car + 2 people for 48 hours in France. It isn't much good to me now that I live here, but I used to find the 24 and 48 hour crossing deals quite useful when I needed to pop over to check on the property or just bring a car load of stuff over.

I might tell a few friends so that they can come and visit for not-too-long and have the benefit of their own car so we don't have to do the guided tour yet again!

Fred

[quote user="Fred"]I see that Brittany Ferries have got one of their Spring special offers on at the moment with £66 for a car + 2 people for 48 hours in France. It isn't much good to me now that I live here, but I used to find the 24 and 48 hour crossing deals quite useful when I needed to pop over to check on the property or just bring a car load of stuff over.

I might tell a few friends so that they can come and visit for not-too-long and have the benefit of their own car so we don't have to do the guided tour yet again!

Fred[/quote]

Hi

I have just booked with Sea France one week for a car and 9 people for £40, so do not think Brittany Ferries is a very good offer

Colin