Rosyth - Zeebrugge

Any one used this route and if so how good, bad, or ugly is it, comments tips would be much appreciated. We will be moving over in late Aug with the dogs and kids and coming from Scotland this seemed a good option, as it is only around 6hrs drive from Zeebrugge to La Creuse. Any handy stop of points for feeding and watering the dogs and kids would also be helpful
Thanks Graham

• 3 weeks later...
We're also moving from Scotland (with dog) to La Creuse. Because of the higher prices, we've travelled mostly on the Hull - Zeebrugge ferry rather than the Rosyth. However, my other half did the Rosyth- Zeebrugge ferry earlier this year and he does say it's really quite nice. We took advantage of some discounted P & O fares earlier this year and so booked up for our mid-September trip then (Hull - Zeebrugge).

The Rosyth route is something we would consider again in the future, depending on prices. Simply because of the long drive to Hull and then from Belgium to Creuse. During the September trip, we will, unfortunately,be travelling with the other half of our worldly goods in a large white van AND the dog - I'm dreading it - he loves to travel in a car or a van but he gets very excited - I mean the dog - not my other half.