Hi,

When can you book christmas ferries, I have looked on brittany website and at the moment only go up to Nov.

Sorry to mention Christmas when your sat in gardens soaking up the sun!

Have you tried telephoning them? Whilst the web pages only go upto November 2005, I would not be surprised that they will take a Christmas booking over the phone as they are sure to have schedules in place even if not announced.

Baz

Sounds obvious thing to do does'nt it!! Too much sun.....

I always book on line so thought had'nt occured to me!

thank you

Ron,

What you trying to say???

Sorry to say but it's true!  You won't get told about Christmas sailings until the middle of November.  God knows why.  We had this every year from 1999 to 2002, all you can do is get yourself put on the reserved list.  I couldn't believe that I couldn't arrange our Millenium trip until about 6 weeks before we were coming.  I had to take the chance of reserving a hotel for New Year's Eve, and paying deposits on a dinner at 900FF per head, without even knowing for sure that we had a ferry booking!!  Every year I complained, but it was a totally fruitless exercise.

It is quite usual for the winter schedules not becoming available until September / October. I wouldn't worry however as you won't have any trouble booking a crossing in December as none of them will be anything like full. Sometimes in January however there can be problems with some routes as ships are wihdrawn for their annual winter service stop. Usually it is only the Plymouth / Roscoff route that is affected in any significant way.

Ron,

I know I am sorry but I did apologise in advance I`m just sooo excited about Christmas this year that I want to get it booked!! girl thing I think!