New routes from bristol to France by Ryanair

Andy

And to celebrate the launch:

To celebrate these three new routes, we are releasing 50,000 seats from Bristol for £5 including taxes and we urge passengers to log onto www.ryanair.com immediately, as this offer must end at midnight on Monday.”

Taken from the Bristol International Airport web site

Rgds

Andy

[quote user="andymacg"]

Todya's edition of the Bristol Evening Post newspaper carries an article that Ryanair are expected to announce four new routes to France from Bristol.

New idea to where as yet I'm afraid.

Rgds

Andy

[/quote]

Andy... thank you very much!  just managed to book 6 flights at the bargain price of 10 euros return!  Fantastic!!![:D]

The Beziers-Bristol route is mentioned is mentioned in the print version of Midi Libre today as well, but not on their website. Three times a week from May 2008. The Beziers airport website has the news at http://www.beziers.cci.fr/2-13225-Commerciaux.php but no mention of any other destinations they will serve. It has been reported in the past that Beziers was looking at two routes to the UK and another to Germany or elsewhere in northern Europe. 

[quote user="Nick Trollope"]

Has anyone any idea of how to actually book these £5 flights (still advertised on the RA site) - after 10 mins of trying random dates (always for 1p + £45 charges) I give up...[/quote]

Unfortunately for you Nick, the offer finished at midnight last night[:(]

[quote user="Maricopa"][quote user="Nick Trollope"]

Has anyone any idea of how to actually book these £5 flights (still advertised on the RA site) - after 10 mins of trying random dates (always for 1p + £45 charges) I give up...[/quote]

Unfortunately for you Nick, the offer finished at midnight last night[:(]

[/quote]

Ho hum. Not that I would ever be able to get my act together and actually book something...