All French Airports Map

AnOther

Baz (I think i was him ? ) once put a very good flight map , you just hovered over the airport with your mouse and it showed you where all the flights came from , I put it into my favorites but it dissappeared, Baz if your looking  could you post it again please ?

Its very out of date.

For my regional airports it only shows one departure from Paris Beauvais/tille - it is the second Paris airport and has all its slots filled hence the new airport built on my doorstep, which I can understand not being on the map.

It also shows no departures from Lille which is another very busy tourist flight departure point.

[quote user="Pads"]Baz (I think i was him ? ) once put a very good flight map , you just hovered over the airport with your mouse and it showed you where all the flights came from , I put it into my favorites but it dissappeared, Baz if your looking  could you post it again please ?[/quote]

Pads, I think this may be the map. The link refers to flights destinations between UK and  France. Although you can choose any part of the world and the  UK

http://www.flightmapping.com/maps/files/europe/FRANCE.asp

Baz

Excellent, much better than my miserable offering but it did light the spark [;-)]

EDIT

Shame its wrong. First thing which caught my eye - Bergerac to Edinburgh - and guess what........................yep, no such service [:(]

EDIT

Bordeaux to Norwich, nope [:(]

[quote user="Baz"]

[quote user="Pads"]Baz (I think i was him ? ) once put a very good flight map , you just hovered over the airport with your mouse and it showed you where all the flights came from , I put it into my favorites but it dissappeared, Baz if your looking  could you post it again please ?[/quote]

Pads, I think this may be the map. The link refers to flights destinations between UK and  France. Although you can choose any part of the world and the  UK

http://www.flightmapping.com/maps/files/europe/FRANCE.asp

Baz

[/quote]

Thanks Baz , Thats the one [:)]

[quote user="ErnieY"]

Shame its wrong. First thing which caught my eye - Bergerac to Edinburgh - and guess what........................yep, no such service [:(]

[/quote]

but there is Ernie - http://www.flybe.com/

Think it is summer only though and Flybe are rarely cheap enough to be classed as a low-cost carrier.

Fortunate that I don't actually want to fly there then really [;-)]

I was just disappointed that the first route I tried to look at wasn't there - at least when I used the Bergerac and Edinburgh airports pages on that same site. I honestly wasn't interested enough to go searching elsewhere.

Perhaps they've just failed to modify the graphic to reflect the seasonal nature of some routes.