Airport in Bretagne

Joe

[quote user="Russethouse"] Have they loked at flying into Brest ? [/quote]

Gay, you just knew that you were wasting your time before you posted this.  Anybody who has to ask whether somebody flies in to Dinard (and hasn't bothered to do some elementary research themselves), certainly won't have considered any other options.

You might as well suggest La Rochelle or Bia-bloody-rritz.

Sorry - feeling grumpy tonight.  Bad day with the chauffe-eau.

I said Dinard because relatives are in the Essex area.No good them going to midlands to catch a plane.I was trying to get comfirmation on info I had about Stanstead.

[quote user="suein56"]According to this Ryanair fly from Stansted to Dinard.

[/quote]

I am trying to book a flight for my OH from Dinard to Bristol, can no longer find any mention of such a flight anywhere, except on the Dinard airport site - which might be out of date. Has Ryanair now cut back on these flights? Has anyone heard anything?

Sue[8-)] [blink]

[quote user="Russethouse"] I couldn't find anything either - Southampton - Rennes or Southampton-  Brest, with Flybe any use ?[/quote]

Unfortunately not in this instance, as he hopes to fly onward from Bristol. Last year this plan worked; he flew from Dinard, leaving his car in the (v expensive!) car park, to Bristol, where he stayed overnight with his Dad then flew onward the next morning.

Seemingly not this time though.

Thanks anyway.

Sue

Flights to and from Dinard/Bristol stopped in January this year. There are no confirmed plans to restart this route from Ryanair. I have heard unofficially from Bristol airport, that a summer timetable may recommence in June. Absolute kick in the teeth for our family when this happened, as my wife had just got a full time job back in Bristol, after we checked with Ryanair and Bristol airport as to the state of the service from Bristol to Dinard, and was assured this would be continuing for at least another year. Oh well, Bristol to Derby via train £60 return, Derby Train Station to East Midlands Airport £5.80 return on dedicated bus service, East Midlands to Dinard £13.80 return.