5 days15.00€20.00€
6 days 18.00€24.00€
7 days21.00€25.00€
between 8 and 15 days 21€ + 3€ 
more than 7 days  25€ + 1 €/day
more than 15 days 45€ + 2€/day  

Cor you were quick I just found

http://www.rodezairport.com/Car-Park/

Not been to rodez for a few years. Do I need to book, is it possible? or is there ample parking for 4 days stay?

I will be hiring a car for most of July but need go to UK for 4 days. so may leave it there for 4 days or simply hire a car for the days before my flight from Rodez and then re book when get back to rodez for the rest of ly holiday.

Hi ron

The last time I went to rodez airport was about 2 years ago. it was like a scrap yard and parking a real problem, sounds like it has cleaned up its act now. so avoided it. I vaguely remember it. Is it far to walk from the aero school area?

is there usually spaces in the short term car park or is it still as bad? Can we pre book or is it a simple case of parking and getting a ticket from someone or machine?

Any help is appreciated I will have my lipstick and a handbag to carry ooh and my brain so will be preoccupied!

Plenty of spaces, collect ticket from machine, not far to walk even from Long Stay. If you return and want to take car out of car park you insert the ticket into a machine next to doors to terminal and pay up. The really challenging part is then "not to lose your new ticket". To get the best choice of parking space I recommend going to Rodez on the days that Ryanair does not fly there.

BTW you will not be allowed to take lipstick AND handbag onto plane so start deciding NOW - unless of course you can insert handbag into lipstick.

John

Now now of course I can not put my handbag into my lipstick, thats doing two things at the same time. Any way I have a hubby that DOES it all so he can help me with the lipstick. Mind you he has got shorter over the years perhaps I put too much thumb pressure on his bald spot.

Thanks for the info it was just what I wanted. Cheers.