Eurotunnel £15 return again!!

tuppence

No its not shown on-line although the one last year was.

I suspect that it is only available from France to England as it is targetted on French families during the half term break.

It is only valid for day return trips on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the 14th 15th and 16t of Feb.

I can forward the E-mail to you if you send me youe address.

Hi,

We took advantage of this offer in December and we are going over again on 17th Feb. It doesn't matter whether you go from France or the UK except that paying 15€ it is slightly cheaper[:)]. You can't book online only by phone. Details are 08448797371 for the UK and 0811364133 for France. Laughable really that 2 numbers are given as they are all in the same call centre[8-)]! I used the UK number only because I would be asked in French for all my details and it's not that good, but used my French bank card to pay!![8-|]

tuppence

[quote user="BJSLIV"]The normal risk of being surcharged if you don't use both halves of the Day Return will apply.[/quote]

Non existant risk is my experience with all of the operators.

I went over and didnt return on the last €15 promotion, I came back a month later with a different operator who was then the cheapest.

I try not to blatantly take the pi55 by booking the return leg or even another day return with the same operator.