SANEF/LIber-T Autoroute Toll-Master

Ian

Interesting what you say about a UK bank account. This is an extract from the email sent to me recently by Christine from ALIS:

"Before provide further information, I specify that it is neccessary that the subscriber have an account in a French bank. Indeed, it is not possible to pay the invoice with an english bank account."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the information. It sounds as if the positioning is not as critical as the literature would have you believe.

Not too sure I understand the point about keeping it in the pouch until it gets used. Do you need to take the tag off the screen when not in use?

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from my first trip with the doofer (via Alis).

Absolutely superb. A little nervous going through the first coupleof Peages though.

The interesting part is driving away and looking in the rear view mirror at the Peage tolls getting small and the other car that you arrived with still at the booth.

Plus no more scrabbling about for money - and in my case, my wife does not like getting rid of the small change at the booths ('they give me a funny look') so a note is handed over each time and hey presto more of the small stuff.

For those still not sure get one of these - you will not regret it.

Paul 

• 4 weeks later...
Fitted, used, wonderful.  [:D]

But I can't access my on line account. I enter my Identifiant and Mot de passe from the letter sent to me and then envoyer.

I then get the following;

Bonjour Benjamin

Cliquez sur les factures pour les télécharger

The Cliquez sur les factures........... is inactive although it's been two weeks since we used the doofer. Are they that slow with raising invoices so if there are no invoices on the

account clicking the link doesn't go anywhere?

Entirely possible, I suspect the invoices are produced in a batch run at the end of the month and you will see it on your account as a PDF file rather than a day-by-day journey basis (which is quite simple to do) 

Hmmm, perhaps I should offer my secvices - for a fee [:P]

[quote user="Benjamin"]Fitted, used, wonderful.  [:D]

But I can't access my on line account. I enter my Identifiant and Mot de passe from the letter sent to me and then envoyer.

I then get the following;

Bonjour Benjamin

Cliquez sur les factures pour les télécharger

The Cliquez sur les factures........... is inactive although it's been two weeks since we used the doofer. Are they that slow with raising invoices so if there are no invoices on the
account clicking the link doesn't go anywhere?

[/quote]

Benjamin

APRR update their files about the middle of the month after you have done the journey - about a day or two before the prelevement arrives at the bank.  Yours is probably similar.

We used ours for the first time over the past few days. One of the most useful things we have ever had! We avoided the crowds at the toll booths and it was worth it just for that. Thanks to all who helped us get one. Well done Alis!

• 10 months later...
[quote user="WendyG"]

Hi All

As I use mine in more than one vehicle I just hold it up at the barriers and hey presto!

Do keep it in the silver pouch when you receive it until you actually use it.

Filled in form on the web site and used my UK bank account - no problems, received 3 days later.

Jekyll

[/quote]

Hi All,

Am wanting to acquire a 'doofah' but don't have French Bank account. Can you really use a Uk Bank account, all the info I've seen suggests not. Anybody else like WendyG applied using a UK account? Any and all advice re getting a 'doofah' appreciated.

Thanks

RogerJ

Hi All

Sent an application over to the company in France Alis, to get a doffer, they came back today asking for a RIB, told them I do n ot have a French Bank account, they will not do one to be paid for on an English bank account or card.

Colin

[quote user="RogerJ"][quote user="WendyG"]

Hi All

As I use mine in more than one vehicle I just hold it up at the barriers and hey presto!

Filled in form on the web site and used my UK bank account - no problems, received 3 days later.

Jekyll

[/quote] Hi All, Am wanting to acquire a 'doofah' but don't have French Bank account. Can you really use a Uk Bank account, all the info I've seen suggests not. Anybody else like WendyG applied using a UK account? Any and all advice re getting a 'doofah' appreciated. Thanks RogerJ[/quote]

Hi Roger

As I have just posted you cannot get one from Alis, but I have one through sanef, with an English Credit Card, I think you can do it with an English Bank account,  do not speak French, but their website is ok, I translated it, and understood most of it, give it a try.

Colin

I think UK banks do in fact use RIB, they may not call it that, but it is just bank code -sort code - account number.

We have a doofer with Sanef all fees are paid through our Nationwide flex account, no problem setting it up, it seems Sanef are used to having clients from the UK using British banking. No problem.

Steve

[quote user="ColinE"][quote user="RogerJ"][quote user="WendyG"]

Hi All

Jekyll

[/quote] Hi All, Am wanting to acquire a 'doofah' but don't have French Bank account. Can you really use a Uk Bank account, all the info I've seen suggests not. Anybody else like WendyG applied using a UK account? Any and all advice re getting a 'doofah' appreciated. Thanks RogerJ[/quote]

Hi Roger

As I have just posted you cannot get one from Alis, but I have one through sanef, with an English Credit Card, I think you can do it with an English Bank account,  do not speak French, but their website is ok, I translated it, and understood most of it, give it a try.

Colin

[/quote]

HI

My doffer arrived on Tuesday, all very easy, no fuss, will be in France on the 13th May will give it a go, fingers crossed.

Colin