URGENT!!! Travelling IN France

TWINKLE

Computer says NO.

Thought so, thanks Pickle wickle [kiss]  I've told him to go back home and get it  - he wasn't far from Paris when he called so thanks for the zillion people on the forum who've been worried sick about my dilema this evening.

I am high on Fervex - excuse me [:)]

What the hell do they put in this stuff - you don't even need a prescription for it!!!!!!! 

[quote user="TWINKLE"]Don't know what the hell they were saying but those Spanish kids all look very healthy and happy - so I think I'll have another[:)][/quote]

Fervex Side Effects Report: 5796136-3,Asthenia, Hyperkalaemia, Metabolic acidosis, Overdose, Pyrexia, Renal failure acute

Physician

from FRANCE reported Fervex side effect on Jun 25, 2008. Male patient,

59 years of age, was diagnosed with myalgia, pyrexia, asthenia and was

treated with Fervex. After drug was administered, patient experienced

the following side effects: asthenia, hyperkalaemia, metabolic acidosis, overdose, pyrexia, renal failure acute.

Other reported side effects: Nausea, reduced appetite, heartburn,

gastrointestinal disorders, vomiting, dizziness, a feeling of malaise,

allergic reactions.

[quote user="Just Katie"]Hmmmm, back in Paris, both passports were lost, we spent ages looking for them, went to the car and they were in my suitcase, I had packed them both but cannot remember doing it.  Scary

[/quote]

All of Twink's attempts to protect the identity of the guilty party were in vain! J'accuse JK!

Regards

Pickles

[quote user="Just Katie"]Hmmmm, back in Paris, both passports were lost, we spent ages looking for them, went to the car and they were in my suitcase, I had packed them both but cannot remember doing it.  Scary
[/quote]

You over did it in the 80's sweetheart!

[quote user="LEO"]Off  topic ;

Hi Twinks,

We are off to Spain  on the 1st November, will you be in Spain this winter?

if yes, whereabouts ? 

Kind regards,

Leo.

[/quote]

I'm guessing you're referring to the thread where I said I couldn't wait to sell up and move to Spain Leo?  Won't be for another 10 years though. Are you moving there?  Lucky you!