Jump to content

Tax Return for non-residents


Recommended Posts


I have a property in Normandy for the last two years. I work in the UK and I am tax resident in the UK. The house in Normandy is our maison secondaire.

Do I need to fill out any French tax return forms to declare this position?  Also, what about wealth tax?  I understand I should be exempt as my assets in France are well beneath the €760,000.

Should I be filling out a tax return only to prove I should not be paying any tax  (outside of taxe f and taxe d'h)?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...