Ryanair mystery

Mrs Trellis

I've been trying to decide on going over to UK, Bergerac-Stansted. Last week I checked prices and the next day they had gone down. This week prices kept going up. Over 200 euros last time I checked. I decided it's too difficult for me at the moment anyway. Last night there were seats available 10th November, returning 17th.

I thought I would check other dates, the flights are Tuesdays and Thursdays. This morning there are no flights available for the rest of the year! I wonder what's going on?

Might be worth clearing all your cookies before accessing the site again. A lot of the on line selling sites seem to play

silly b's if you keep accessing them looking for different prices etc. Even better - try another computer...!

[quote user="woolybanana"]It is said that if one keeps looking for seats at or around a certain date over a period of time that the price goes up; this is built into the software. It is designed to stop price comparisons.[/quote]

My daughter and I discovered this quite accidently some years back when she was looking at Flybe flights from the UK to Rennes and said the price kept going up every time she looked. When I had a look, using the same info, the price was lower so I booked it for her and saved her quite a bit.

Sue

I think they may have a problem - after reading this thread, I've just quickly gone and looked at my Ryanair bookmark - and got this:

Not Found

The requested URL /site/EN/ was not found on this server.

Apache Server at www.ryanair.com Port 80

Obviously the TalkTalk trolls have got to Ryanair now.  Thankfully, I don't need to use them at the moment!

They will no doubt sort it soon, they cannot be without the booking facility - ie no bookings, no money!