Need help finding web link showing each small town stop between Avignon and Marseilles

Greetings! I have spent several hours trying to find a rail (and/or bus) schedule which shows each stop between Avignon and Marseille. If someone can find this, can you post it for me?

My dozens of attempts ask me to fill in the departure and arrival points. But I have neither because I wish to rent and/or buy a property 60-90m minutes from the Aix-Marseille University. Thus, I need to know the names of all the towns on the route so that I can look at the real estate listings in those towns. Merci beaucoup!

https://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query2.exe/fn?ld=15082&protocol=https:&seqnr=1&ident=h1.02620382.1470498053&rt=1&rememberSortType=minDeparture&HWAI=JS!ajax=yes!js=yes!&HWAI=CONNECTION$C0-1!id=C0-1!HwaiConId=C0-1!HwaiDetailStatus=details!;~CONNECTION$C0-1!HwaiMapStatus=UNDEFINED!HwaiMapNumber=UNDEFINED!HwaiMapSlider=UNDEFINED!HwaiDetailHimMessage=UNDEFINED!;

Sorry I know that it less than obvious that you have to go to the German railways website to find the intermediate stations on a French line - welcome to Europe

This link gives times of trains leaving Avignon. The intermediate stations run by and you can stop the list by clicking to the left of the list. Possibly different trains stop at different stations.

[url]http://www.sncf.com/fr/gare/horaires/avignon-centre[/url]

You can use the link to check out other stations.

That link may become inactive after the train in question sets off, so just in case here is a list of the stations served. Journey time around 115 minutes

Avignon Centre

Montfavet

Morieres-les-Avignon

St-Saturnin-d'Avign.

Gadagne

Le Thor

L'Isle-Fontaine-d-V.

Cavaillon(Avignon)

Orgon(Miramas)

Senas

Lamanon

Salon-de-Provence

Miramas

St Chamas

Rognac

Vitrolles Aeroport Marseille

Pas-des-Lanciers

L'Estaque

Marseille-St-Charles

Wow, thanks you guys - I really was flabbergasted with those train schedules. I researched properties in Avignon (didn't know any others on the train line) and found only 7 on the market, all expensive, and all rented.

Our US "US News and World Report" LOVES to rank things, and ranks U Montpelier very high, just below Les Grandes Ecoles. So I will be looking around Montpellier too. (Warning: I may need train schedule help again in a day or two). Thanks again NormanH et al. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT TYPING, ANDY!

No problem dharma.wheel.

Mr Gates may be guilty of many computer evils, but copy and paste is not one of them.

Next time you need to find intermediate stations, I recommend www.bahn.de.

Pick the slowest train and ask it to give you all intermediate stops. Although it is the German Railways site it gives schedules across the whole of Europe and for some countries or regions can even include bus and tram links - and it works in English.

[quote user="andyh4"] I recommend www.bahn.de.

Pick the slowest train and ask it to give you all intermediate stops. Although it is the German Railways site it gives schedules across the whole of Europe and for some countries or regions can even include bus and tram links - and it works in English.[/quote]

Such a useful tip as this site is much more helpful than the SNCF site.

https://www.bahn.de/i/view/FRA/fr/index.shtml

Sue

Sorry Norman but to be absolutely fair to SNCF, their entire web presence is a catastrophe.

Like so many things in France, it's all there if you know where to look - but we are going to make it very difficult for you to find. In fact if we can make it impossible so much the better.

Who outside of France would even think of looking at a www.TER site for rail info?? Our OP certainly did not think of that so (un)obvious route.

If you want bookings you go to www.voyages (note not SNCF) if you want breakdowns/strikes or problems you go somewhere else, if you want intermediate stations you go to TER. A 5 year old could have devised better - and probably did but was rejected by SNCF (mis)management.

And I can write this as a strong supporter of SNCF - just not their Noddy and Bigears websites.