Need Help in my school project

rufus

Hi, everyone...

I need some help from all of you that lived in France. First of all, I'm a student, of course. I would appreciate if you can send me the link or website and I will do a read up also. So my questions are listed below..

1. introduction of France region
  2. history of french cuisine
  3. staple foods of France
  4. popular ingredients used
  5. eating culture and specialties

Thank you in advance! And hope I can repay you in any such.. Thank you

rufus

Dear Rufus.

Google is a better friend to you than most people on here. There are probably about five or six real French people on here, everyone else is British or American. Many of them (us) will probably know  as much about your questions as you do. Sorry, but to be honest, it's the wrong place.

That's why, I'm hoping to see if I can get a true french people to help me with it.. :) Cos everything I search on google is kinda complicated.. LoL.... Anyway, thanx so much for your help everybody... I really don't know how to thank you, people out there.. Cheers...

It's then probably best to look for French speaking people on a French forum. If you speak/write a little French you may have better success. It's a mistake a few people have made, to come to a forum like this. Why would French people hang out together on an English forum where everything's in English? Good luck.