Sort my electrics, but mind my wildlife please !!!!

Just  thought I would share with you a humerous email ,I have had to seriously send my electrician.I am having some work done in my house and I am not there, have had to warn him to block the hole up between the kitchen and the cellar each night as I have a family of dormice in the cellar (Iam sure they are dormice , have bush tales and white throats) cannot possibly share my kitchen as well with them,and also can he use the stable door on the kitchen as I have had a toad who insists on spending each evening with us in the kitchen, O.K if I am there but could not stand to think of him trapped in the kitchen, also if he hears noises in the fireplace, it will be the barn owl, she has raised 7 sets of twins in our chimney and they do not come out until the middle of August and then she retires to the barn. she shuffles round a lot whilst sitting on her eggs so please dont disturb her.I hope he understands , its France after all !!!!!!!

Your electrician, being French, will probably eat the dormice, ignore the toad, and shoo the barn owl away if it disturbs HIM!!

Only joking.

We have a barn owl, it roosts and makes a right mess in the barn we keep the caravan in, usually ON the caravan.......which now has to have a tarp over it!.

Oh well, it was there first. Caravans clean.

Alcazar