Weather???

Jonzjob

That's spooky, our dog Max, a fourteen year old Boxer has just had a minor op to remove a growth from his lip. He's up and down at the moment and it keeps bleeding when he catches it, so we have blood spots all over the place.

He's OK though and a truly wonderful dog.

Good luck with yours..........................

Sadly his luck has run out , he has hip displacia so its a case of just waiting till its to bad now...............Hes a great dog too and is getting the life of riley at the moment getting to sleep in front of the fire all night , as many chews and treets as he likes and lots of fuss. [:(]

Hi Pads, dogs are a real pain in the bum!!!!   They bring a very special warmth to your heart and also break it and this I know for myself. Good luck with big T! Dogs are wonderful!!!!!

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/DSC06543.jpg[/IMG]

We took this on our way out of our village this afternoon. It was one of the clearest daze for a while looking North.

That weather sit is http://www.meteoconsult.fr/index_grande_bretagne.php?langue=an&ks=c7c4fe2a48d2909a1723e340d757118b . That's the homesite. Click on 'The World', then 'Europe' on the map and then 'France' on the second map, type in the village or post code at the top of the map of France and save it in your favorites. The freebe is the weather for today, but you have to subcribe for any more than todays weather....

By the way the temp with the wind chill was only -10C not -13C!!! at your place[:-))]

Dont worry John my dream is still very strong , just on hold while we deal with Tigue its hard but one of the many parts of having a doggy friend in your home.

Thanks everyone for the pictures , I just had an email this morning from the lady in pradelles who sent me the pictures who said i twas minus 10 at 7am this morning. sounds rough, I am going to have to get that wood sorted when we get out there next.