art at my B and B

jon

I will be offering art tutorials on my premises and at the nearby river[will be indicated and detailed onm my website]A teacher at a local art college[self employed] will be taking anmd conducting the class.

I will not be banking/utalising the artists postion of money...so can I still collect this money and pass it to the tuitor...without tax involvement.

I merely want to make my programme/project more interesting.

Check with the chambre de metiers jon.  You should also be aware that you need different insurance if you offer 'stages' - not exactly sure what myself as I looked into it once and decided that the paperwork if you wanted to do it properly was too much bother.  It depends as well on what statut your B & B has - if you have a siret number then you may need to add the stages to your functions.  Obviously people do offer all kinds of thngs without all this bother - but if anyone is going to bend the law a bit best to know what it is.[:)]  Strictly speaking for B & B you can offer only B & B and evening meals.  English guests won't care much but the French will want to know about qualifications, insurance etc., and again strictly speaking you can't offer lunches etc.  Perhaps the person who is doing the tuition will have some idea how best to organise it.