Hunters - "rights" of access to land

To be honest I can't be bothered, either you, plural, can figure it out or you can't. I find it hard to even take an interest in this forum anymore, in fact I only flick onto it now and then I'm doing other work on the computer.

But that's OK, horses for courses, I'm just to busy for too much of what I consider to be nonsensical and stupid answers to serious questions.

Nothing personal, Chris

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why as the advice you give on here is, in the main, much appreciated by many. As to why you've 'taken the hump' having been challenged and subsequently proved wrong on one particular point I personally find difficult to understand.

Perhaps there is just no room in your life for a bit of joking and light-hearted banter. Or perhaps you just don't like being challenged, either way, it's as you say, 'horses for' etc.

Without predudice, [:)]

Gary.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote user="chris pp"]

I'm fine, I just got a load of "bird shot" full on at about 40 metres, it all bounced of my clothing, one piece bounced of my glasses and one piece wanged my hand. I was in full view in the open, full sunlight at 10.30 in the morning, problem was the idiot with the gun wasn't looking where he was shooting. My statement has gone to the procureur, but as the person concerned fled I don't expect anything to actually come of it, but at least it's on official record.

Chris

[/quote]

It bounced of your clothing!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you share the same tailor as Ned Kelly?

[quote user="chris pp"]

I find it hard to even take an interest in this forum anymore, in fact I only flick onto it now and then I'm doing other work on the computer.[/quote]

Chris - I was wondering where you had gone.  I, for one, find your contributions about wildlife very informative and I know that I'm not alone in that.  I was bullied on the Forum about a month ago and spent the day crying.  By the end of that day, I decided that I wasn't going to be 'harried' by them but that I should stand up to them when they 'harry' someone else.

I do hope that you can come back again and again.  I still have your posting about different types of snakes and what to do with them on my notice board.  Such advice is invaluable.  Your contributions are always thoughtful.

I agree Cathy.   Chris has a level of knowledge about wild-life which is so far above my own that I have always found his posts interesting and informative.

It amazes me that anyone who contributes to the forum, whether for information or for fun, should be shot down.   If people don't like the posts they shouldn't read them.