Rain !!!

At last.

After about 5 months with hardly a drop, it's bucketing down just now & forecast to be on and off for the rest of the week - which is just the way you want it for everything to get a really good soaking. This follows several weeks of clear blue skies 30C-ish daytime.  Not good news now for the Easter holidaymakers, but then I'm not a tourist. [;-)]

With all the gloom and doom about global warming and drought, I'm a firm believer in Mother Nature evening things up ..............in her own time! 

[quote user="NormanH"]Unfortunately the typical 'Mediterranean' downpour doesn't help all that much as a lot tends to run off quickly without soaking in.
We need a few weeks solid drizzle..about the length of Thière's stay [6]
[/quote]

That reminds me of a woman who went to her butcher and asked "Do you keep dripping"?

Yes he said, embarrassing isn't it.

[quote user="Keni"]Can you send some this way please? :)[/quote]

If I knew where "this way" was, then I'd be happy to send a bit your way.[:)]

Actually Norman, it is pretty close to the steady drizzle that you mentioned. Whilst pleased about the rain, I'm gutted for the local restaurateurs - they've been gearing up for opening this week after the winter and a good Easter with plenty of clients at outside tables. Forecast = iffy.

If you're in that business, you never get that revenue back.