Wild London

This marvellous film was on France 5 recently (French version, Londres Sauvage) about all the wildlife in London.  There is a lady who whistles from her high flat to call the foxes to feed them from her window.  She has even taught one to sit for his sausage!  The seal at Billingsgate, the pigeons who take the tube and so many more are not to be missed.  For those who haven't seen it I've found the original version, absolutely wonderful:

The Unnatural History of London

Thank you so much for that Christine, I missed it on FR5, its the only video that I have watched on the net where I am prepared to put up with the continous interruptions from buffering.

I am as far as the grebe courtship (magical) and will watch the rest in the early hours of the morning when I should have more ADSL debit.

Timothy Spall has an excellent narrators voice, I am going to send the link to a couple of French I know who are learning english, you need a captivating film and this one is, his voice is very clear and also being the BBC all the regional ones are as comprehensible as they could be which is great practice for foreigners.

"edge ogs near is aahse" [;-)]

Here's the French version Chancer, or for anyone who may prefer it, though I don't know how much longer it will be available.  That's the one I've watched so far.  But it's so good I'll watch it again in English!  Yes, the grebe courtship (with the bits of weed!) is magical.

http://www.pluzz.fr/londres-sauvage-2012-07-26-11h05.html