Potter wasps

I wonder if anyone else is experience a big increase in Potter Wasps in the house this year?

We've had a few nests in the past, on the window frames, or even in the wardrobe!  But so far this year we've had more than a dozen - on window frames, ceiling beams and behind picture frames.  Yesterday I was sitting quietly in the kitchen when I heard buzzing coming from the dresser.  Investigating, it was obviously in the 'stack' of wooden salad bowls on the top of the dresser so I lifted them down to release whatever was trapped.  Low and behold, in the bottom bowl there were four beautifully crafted nests attached to side of the bowl in a neat row and a wasp busily finishing the fifth. I'd love to post a photo of them, but can't find how to attach one to this posting, or if it's possible.

Steve

[quote user="mazandcol"]  I'd love to post a photo of them, but can't find how to attach one to this posting, or if it's possible.

Steve
[/quote]

Hi Steve.

www.photobucket.com then register. Upload your picture(s) to your newly created webpage. When that's done and with your picture on the screen, you will see a set of 4 boxes "links to share your photos" to the right handsite of your screen. Click on the "direct" link and paste into your post. Job done (don't delete from Photobucket or the link won't work).

Si si mon brave (or ma brave....) ...the 4th choice down IMG is a direct link to "cut/paste" your picture from Photobucket to your post.

[URL=http://s301.photobucket.com/user/frenchgold/media/P1010541_zpsfc1515cb.jpg.html][IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/frenchgold/P1010541_zpsfc1515cb.jpg[/IMG][/URL]