please help me find mistakes.

nikol the pikol

hi. i was supposed to write a informative brochure about one of the companies of my choice. im not that great in french and ended up(as the teacher said) with some mistakes, which i can't find.
help? please.

heres my text:

(The company) commençait á 1892. Depuis plus de 100 ans notre passion doit présenter des vêtements actifs á plus de personnes. Au départ (one of the owners) vendait des merchandise sportives dans son premier magasin. Maintenant, aprés quelques annés le magasin a change a peu, mais nous y avons tujours ce sens original. Nous essayons de comprendre nos clients pour réaliser ils beisoins et leur donner les  produits de qualité. Nous voulons nos clients á pareil nous et avec 354 magasins partout dans le monde nous croyons qu'ils font. Notre personnel et les clients estiment que la culture (of the company) est quelque chose de spécial puor être la partie de.

Nos vêtements sont pour les jeunes chic et dynamique. Nous avons l'intention d'apporter la mode aux gens sportifs et au sport aux gens chic. Une atmosphére unique et des produits de qualité est la clé á notre sucess.

thanks.

This post, and some of the posts that follow, has been edited by a moderator to remove the company name, even in French it does read rather like an advert. [:$]

The first use of A & F should be followed by their full name rather than it being dropped into the text much latter. Suggest buying the Economist style guide – it sounds boring but both the Economist and the FT can be read by somebody with limited knowledge of English, in total contrast Le Monde delights in scattering arcane French tenses and odd pieces of classical Greek across its leading article.  I would try and buy the French equivalent. Text below corrects the obvious errors, probably still incorrect but I stopped studying French when I was 15. I think ‘au depart’ is ‘from the beginning of a journey’ rather than ‘au commencement’ but I am always pleased when I leave the shop without having insulted the owner.

*** commençait á 1892. Depuis plus de 100 ans notre passion doit présenter des vêtements actifs á plus de personnes. Au départ M. *** vendait des marchandise sportives dans son premier magasin. Maintenant, après quelques années le magasin a change a peu, mais nous y avons toujours ce sens original. Nous essayons de comprendre nos clients pour réaliser ils besoins et leur donner les  produits de qualité. Nous voulons nos clients á pareil nous et avec 354 magasins partout dans le monde nous croyons qu'ils font. Notre personnel et les clients estiment que la culture d' *** est quelque chose de spécial pour être la partie de.

Nos vêtements sont pour les jeunes chic et dynamique. Nous avons l'intention d'apporter la mode aux gens sportifs et au sport aux gens chic. Une atmosphère unique et des produits de qualité est la clé á notre suces.

At the risk of being gratuitously unpleasant it would help if you at least discovered upper case and the appropriate use of the apostrophe in English before asking for help in French ( sorry I am probably turning into Gunter Glass but had a long day plastering and should probably be tucked up in bed ) also if you have access to Word you should be able to use 'Tools' to set the language to French which would pick up most of the errors

[quote user="nikol the pikol"]   

hi. i was supposed to write a informative brochure about one of the companies of my choice. im not that great in french and ended up(as the teacher said) with some mistakes, which i can't find.
help? please.

heres my text:

*** commençait á 1892. Depuis plus de 100 ans notre passion doit présenter des vêtements actifs á plus de personnes. Au départ M. *** vendait des merchandise sportives dans son premier magasin. Maintenant, aprés quelques annés le magasin a change a peu, mais nous y avons tujours ce sens original. Nous essayons de comprendre nos clients pour réaliser ils beisoins et leur donner les  produits de qualité. Nous voulons nos clients á pareil nous et avec 354 magasins partout dans le monde nous croyons qu'ils font. Notre personnel et les clients estiment que la culture d' *** est quelque chose de spécial puor être la partie de.

Nos vêtements sont pour les jeunes chic et dynamique. Nous avons l'intention d'apporter la mode aux gens sportifs et au sport aux gens chic. Une atmosphére unique et des produits de qualité est la clé á notre sucess.

thanks.
[/quote]

With my best intentions.

I cannot help with the French part of your posting however; your English part has several mistakes and should read;

Hi, I was supposed to write an informative brochure about one of the companies of my choice. I’m not that great in French and ended up (as the teacher said) with some mistakes, which I can't find.
Help? Please.

Kind regards

[quote user="nikol the pikol"] im not that great in french and ended up (as the teacher said) with some mistakes, which i can't find.[/quote]So why not ask the teacher?

In any case, I doubt whether anyone can help you without knowing what you're trying to say.  For example, what is this supposed to mean:[quote]Nous voulons nos clients á pareil nous et avec 354 magasins partout dans le monde nous croyons qu'ils font.[/quote]

[quote user="nikol the pikol"]

help? please.

[/quote]

Aides-toi et le ciel t'aidera...