french urinating in public

talusa

[quote user="talusa"]I get the impression that some French women will urinate between cars etc and not look for a toilet.  Is this only SOME women in France?[/quote]

The majority, I think.  And naturally they have a justifiable pride in this accomplishment as many English women and most Americans would not be able to squeeze themselves into such a narrow space.

[quote user="Théière"]I would like to see more of it or is that just me[/quote]

Just you, I should imagine. 

But my kitchen window has an excellent view up a vaulted, mediaeval, cobbled passage-way  -  'piss alley'  -  which the ladies seem to have a particular preference for, and I would not hesitate to put it at the disposition of any interested party.

Otherwise I simply wait until they are in full flow and rap sharply on the window-pane with a spoon.

[quote user="Hoddy"]I'm surprised we don't see even more of it given the poor provision of toilet facilities for women.

Hoddy[/quote]

Pity there isn't a "like" button, you are so right Hoddy...

I'd always much rather find a toilet, but when there isn't one,  it can be a life saver to open both front and back car doors, and crouch in between the two.

Let them who have oversize bladders cast the first stone.[:D]

For Théière in case he never gets to realise his wish....................

I was 20 the proud owner of a Triumph Stag, on holiday in Cornwall with a pal, we had both pulled and being the owner I got to use the car, it was a warm night and we had the roof down and the front seats reclined, basking in the post coital feeling I noticed a woman pulling a guy towards the bushes just in front of us, i thought blimey everyones at it tonight [:-))] we slunk down even further in the seats and prepared to watch the show

But no! she had clearly had too much to drink and urgently needed to spend a penny, her boyfriend stood watch while she  whipped her keks off and squatted down, I waited until the dam burst and and pulled the headlamp flasher stalk, several hundred watts of Cibie converted quad headlamps lit her up good and proper, it was like a bucket had been turned upside down but the poor girl was powerless to stop, she was hopping around trying to pull back up her undies [:D]

I was ready to drive off sharpish but luckily her boyfriend was paralysed with laughter[:)]

[quote user="5-element"][quote user="Hoddy"]I'm surprised we don't see even more of it given the poor provision of toilet facilities for women.

Hoddy[/quote]

Pity there isn't a "like" button, you are so right Hoddy...

I'd always much rather find a toilet, but when there isn't one,  it can be a life saver to open both front and back car doors, and crouch in between the two.

Let them who have oversize bladders cast the first stone.[:D]

[/quote]   " I'd always much rather find a toilet " 

You can always carry one of these in the boot of your car !

http://www.firebox.com/product/2351/Shit-Box

It's not just a French thing.

Our German friend is not at all averse to answering the call of nature when and where circumstances demand.

I see nothing intrinsically wrong with it, it's only a question of conditioning and culture, just like eating horse if you like.

I used to pee in my garden in UK sometimes and why not ?

[quote user="Frecossais"]Apparently men's urine is less toxic than womens, ie is less acidic. There is a precedent for men to wee in the compost heap, does it good. Of course this is the view of my OH and I can't vouch for the veracity of his statement.
[/quote]Urine acts as a starter for compost heaps. It's the nitrogen what does it so your OH is right about this.

Femail dog urine tends to burn the lawn leaving unsightly brown patches while male dogs don't cause this problem

[quote user="Théière"]

[quote user="Frecossais"]Apparently men's urine is less toxic than womens, ie is less acidic. There is a precedent for men to wee in the compost heap, does it good. Of course this is the view of my OH and I can't vouch for the veracity of his statement.

[/quote]

Toxic??? best you leave out the Jager bombs in future

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

[/quote]

You are nothing if not informed, Theiere. Thank you.