Vegetarian

Lollie

Hi

I have visitors next week, one of whom is a vegetarian, no meat, cheese, fish etc>   Can you buy veggie burgers etc in the supermarkets?  I have not seen anything in Leclerc.  Ater here they are spending a week in St Jean de Monts, she could bring her own quorn, but if there is a supplier out there I dont know about?

Lollie

Thank you for the info Clair,  I should explain further, we are talking a 10 year old, her mum just wanted veggie burgers and suasages to throw on the BBQ, keeping it nice a simple in the mobil home!!

Lollie

You could look for a BioCoop near you (there is one in Nantes but I'm not sure how near that would be for you) - they have a huge selection of veggie things suitable for a barbecue etc.  Otherwise you could just ask them to bring a couple of boxes of Sosmix and Burgamix with them, they are both pretty adaptable to make suitable stuff for that sort of thing.  If you have a local market you may find someone selling the same sort of thing.  You will not do very well in LeClerc etc, they don't seem to cater for veggies very much and I have never seen Quorn, Linda MacCartney style burgers or sausages etc..