Gluten Free Foods Online

Fi

Hi

Does anyone out there know of a good health food website which a reasonable range of gluten/dairy free foods?  My youngest son is autistic and follows a strict gluten and casein free diet.  We arrived in France (Vosges 88) about three weeks ago and my emergency supplies are rapidly disappearing - it would help of course if the other two would stop pinching things!  I have investigated the various super/hypermarkets (Super U, Leclerc etc) but they are very disappointing - plenty of eat yourself thin products (surely an oxymoron?) but nothing much in gf/cf apart from rice cakes and bird food cunningly disguised as breakfast cereal! 

Another related query - are Alpro products available in France?  I did get the number of their French distributor, who told me that they were not distributed in France (pourquoi French distributor then - I sometimes think I am entering a strange parallel universe ... maybe an aperitif would help).

Any hints/advice gratefully received.  Many thanks.

I manage to buy gluten-free products locally, but it is also possible to buy on-line. Try http://www.graine-de-bonne-sante.com/graine-de-bonne-sante.html Click on 'boutique' then 'sans gluten'. I had a look at alpro.com and they have no listing for France, which is a pity as I have enjoyed their products in Sweden and Holland.

Good luck with your search.

Angela