Sunny Sunday

socket

Hello you lot ,

Ok, who went out on their bikes today , when they sould have been at home cutting the grass , come on own up !

" did I go out " who said that ?  well yer I did sneak out whilst she was watching Emerdale Omnibus, but , hang on , HOLD YOU HORSE'S  -----  I'd cut the grass before-hand Ok

S-Driver , I think you sold your Pan too soon ,  Spring has arrived today

Regards socket

Yes I have put links to them from the blog. There are more on youtube, but you will have to try and find them as I am not sure how to put pointer to all of them and don't want to change the nature of the blog too much. I am not very happy with the poor resolution of the videos, but that is a youtube restriction. The ride past the Grand Roc is spectacular but looks very grainy on youtube. If you search for other videos by me you may find the them that way but I am new to this youtube stuff.

Glad you enjoyed them though, I will just keep dumping them there.

Yes, really enjoyed them Bob. But must admit that I do drive along those two particular roads more than I would like to at times when I'm there. [:)] You are right, the road by Grand Roc is very pretty but hard to really get the full picture on a video. You should do one driving on the little road by La Roque St Christoph, one of my favourites especially in the summer, gorgeous. However, you would have to point the camera toward it and also do a little pan. [:D]

WJT, you may have noticed that Roc st Christopphe was covered a while ago on the blog. It is one of my favourite places and being only about 5 miles away, I oftern pop down there just to feed the ducks.

I may go down over the next few days and do a video from around the area with the different views of the place. It is great to have a place like that on your doorstep.

I have just got some new video editing software, so should be able to change soundtracks and make the vids more interesting.

Hi BobT, just had a look at your blog but couldn't find anything on Roc St Christoph, will have a look later when I have more time. I will look forward to seeing your video, however, will be there next week.[:)]

I agree with you as far as having that sort of beauty on your doorstep. I love just driving around the area can only imagine what its like on a bike, must be wonderful,  particularly now if the rain has finally stopped. [:)]

OK WJT, just for you. Look at the blog and you will see the clickable links to the Roque st Christophe videos that I did today.

Be aware that the Cafe is still closed, well it was today, so you won't be able to get any of their chips on Friday. If you pop along the road to St Leon there are a couple of Cafes there.

Don't say that I never do anything for you.

No, I will never say that again! [:D]

I know it is difficult to capture something like that on a video but yours was wonderful. It also looks like the weather was beautiful today, really lovely. Thank you!

I enjoyed looking at your blog as well. [:)]