Ride-out 25th March...to Val de Vienne Race Circuit 87.

Bugsy

I am back too......bike is FILTHY again......don't know why I bothered cleaning it.

220 Miles door to door.....enjoyed all of them even the coldest wettest ones.  Great to meet Gary, Ron and Keith.  Look forward to another ride out soon......perhaps a North Deux Sèvres tour???

Cheers

Ian

Hello ,

Pleased to hear you all arrived home safe . Whats this with " dirty bikes " well we did say to you two, " not to

have a go on the track "  didn't we , but would you listen  No .  Ron and I had to stop on the way home and throw

some mud at our bikes, so that those at home  would believe we went ! Well done Bugbear for finding the only sunspot

in the Charente

Regards  socket    [Www]

WOULD have been a good day for cleaning the bike.....however Mrs Rolly had other ideas......shopping for bathrooms.....EEEK!!

Still, did have a VERY nice lunch lunch in Les Herbiers as a consolation prize......

Rolly (still with very dirty bike!  :0)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys. Very interested in the track at Val de Vienne. I am very interested in doing a track day on my VFR this year, and would like to find out as much as possible about the situation. Any details about the track, and possible accomodation close by, as I live near Sarlat in the Dordogne, and would prefer to stay somewhere close to the track the night before. Any help would be very welcome.

VFR Eddy