Rotax 4-Stroke single 500cc

socket

Anyone know where I can get an English or French version of a workshop / instruction manual for the above engine . I'm told that Haynes do not cover this engine due to the low numbers sold in the UK, they do of course cover the range of 2-stroke engines produced in house by MZ. I believe the Rotax is produced in Austria, I have searched the web, one result found but a  German version--- not a lot of good to an old country boy !

Best Regards

Rotax is now part of Bombardier Recreational Products (www.brp.com) and Rotax engines, or Rotax patents, are used in various maritime applications including Evinrude and Johnson outboards and See-Doo jet skis. Although I thnk most of the current Rotax marine focus is on greener 2-strokes, it might be worth looking at some of those companies for the information you want.

Good news, went on e-bay as advised and eventually found , under the heading CCM, ARMSTRONG, ROTAX a workshop manual. However seller does not post to France, so a quick call to a friend in the UK , who just happens to be coming to France next week, ----result job done.  So many thanks for all the posts      [:)]

Best Regards