Does the 100hp limit apply to motorcyles registered in the UK?

DS19

Not really SD, there are as many loonies riding <100bhp as >100bhp, what I meant that by rolling over and surrendering to rediculous laws like these will only make the morons think that their meddling in our sport was welcome, which it most certainly wasn't. The fact it hasn't yielded any results means it's only a matter of time before they introduce even more legislation in a desparate bid to get the results they desire.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There might well be many loonies riding <100bhp, but it's the one's who show off their 150mph sportsbikes on You Tube that tend to give the 'green light'...

"rolling over and surrendering to rediculous laws like these will only make the morons think that their meddling in our sport was welcome..."

Sorry, I didn't realise that riding a bike on the public roads was a sport.....

Face reality - you admit the numbers of French KSI is too high.  The French goverment are not morons, and because of that, they're never going to voluntarily abolish the 100bhp limit so that French motorcyclists can now own even more powerful machines and kill themselves in even greater numbers than previously. 

Life with only 82 BHP is hell. I wake up in the middle of the night realising that a whole CG125s power is missing from my existence........I shall get myself down to the stealers and order a box of horsepower and start mixing my fuel with Pro plus. Actually I wont, because I dont give a monkeys about horsepower one way or the other. So long as there is enough to make me smile and get me about with a degree of alacrity, I am happy. Just for the record my mere 82BHP equates to 130mph plus. Were one of the inclination to go and find out (On a private road officer) one may even squeeze a little more out of the old girl. If the french suddenly imposed a 50bhp limit dunno about you guys and girls but I would be out looking for a tasty 250...It's their Country and their rules, why bother whingeing? Last time I spoke with one of the Gendarmerie  on a Bike he was quite a pleasant chap....very hard to hear the word 'Fazeur' without smiling.....I like France.....