0 degrees, Bike Ride Time.

Bugsy

Well I was determined to get the bike out and blow a few cobwebs away.

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/Bugbear2/IMG_0461.jpg[/IMG]

Is that steam trying to tell me something?

120 kilometres later and I'm back, great care needed in the shadows, but the main roads were OK.

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/Bugbear2/IMG_0464.jpg[/IMG]

What tears streaming down my eyes...........[:D][:D]

Posed my a*se..........................put it down to correct following distances and the fact that its a Triumph...........[:D]

I used my new winter gloves today and what a revelation. Made by IXS, they are a three-layer construction with Insulate, Gortex and Kevlar fabrics, Carbon-fibre protectors on the knuckles and finger sides. Brilliantly warm but a bit lacking in feel due to their bulk.

Please tell me your new jacket is not covered in (evening all) day-glo Dave.........

I did have a bit of a smile to myself today, thinking about the ride outs last summer when we were all complaining about the heat............[:)][:)]

Yes I've got to agree with you SD, I reckon it was trailed for the 120 kms with him sitting astride, held upright with rachet straps , whilst his wife drove the car     [Www]   -----Bugsy ,  I've also got some new winter gloves . These are made from four layers of reindeer hide , then covered with seal skin and  finished with two layers of yak fur . Whale bone knuckle protectors and walrus whiskers on finger sides . Cuffs made from artic fox decorated with albatross feathers , brilliantly warm and superb for absorbing the drips off your nose .    [:-))]

[quote user="Bugsy"]

I used my new winter gloves today and what a revelation. Made by IXS, they are a three-layer construction with Insulate, Gortex and Kevlar fabrics, Carbon-fibre protectors on the knuckles and finger sides. Brilliantly warm but a bit lacking in feel due to their bulk.

[/quote]

Winter gloves? Don't your heated grips work? Oh, I forgot it is not a BMW.

[quote user="Bob T"]My K1200GT had a heated seat too - that was a BMW!

[/quote]

You also had the luxury of a switch with it Bob, something that mine doesn't have...........[:D]

"Gary - would it offend you if I said that I think you are as mad as a fish?"

Dick:, Nor offended at all, in fact I think its quite an honour............................[:P]

Last time I rode a triumph  it was in a big split  mac with straps and buckles to keep it round your knees and a helmet from corker with a peak to keep the rain out of your eyes ....You knew it was cold when the frost built up on your chest as the bike had no fairing .....Then again in an age without central heating we were raised to be able to take it !