Buying a trike in France

Kitty

[quote user="Anton Redman"]The boot lid was aeordynamics - everybody lied when they said it was cooling.[/quote]

Aerodynamics? at that speed? Mine was tuned to the eyeballs, and went better with no engine cover at all. Standard bonnet opened from the bottom. Propped open it was like an airdam! Modded, hinge from the top and it made no difference to the handling on mine, and ran only marginally cooler, take the thing off, magic!!! There was two things I had to remember on mine. 1] Never, never ever use the hand throttle, it always stuck!!! 2] Watch the wheels. Mine had Campagnolia alloys, rare as hens teeth, and quite a piece of bait for "chummy"!! I sold it after a valve went clean through one of the pistons. Left a perfectly round hole and dissapeared into the sump area, locking the engine, I was fortunate to be heeling and toeing at the time, and had the clutch down!!! Hell of a lot of fun that car.

Back to trikes, there's a place near Rouen that imports ex US police Harley trikes, but I am sure they are single seat?