I'm not on Drugs maybe a little sleep deprived.

Gyro

Has anyone ever take their bike to the airport?

Do some airports have lockers for helmuts etc.?

Well if not maybe they should think about that one; specially for domestic flights as 1 nighters.

Maybe there's a cargo plane that takes your bike and all. How cool would that be.

Maybe I should speak to O leary. I wouldn't mind waiting in a que if I was on my bike. We could all filter into the plane.

Join the QUE for the Helmut jokes! [:D][:D][:D]

I'm not at all sure this is a serious question. IF there was a cargo plane, AND it took your bike, surely it would cost an absolute fortune! And anyway you wouldn't need a locker!

Sid

I liked the gentle understatement "I'm not on drugs maybe a little sleep deprived." (without a spelling mistake - slightly dodgy capitalisation so 9/10).

In my dim distant past I got a little drunk and fell asleep across the entrance to the kitchen of my mates Indian restaurant - the waiters spent the rest of the evening stepping over my body.

The following day when I apologised for my drunken behaviour Ablas said "You were not drunk just a little absent minded".

Why not use a helicopter if money is not a limiting factor - perhaps the poster won the Euro millions?

Some good responses there.

How about just put a flat tapered piece of fiberglass on yer bike and we could call it a .....motowingbike!

That would go down well for all the people wabbit on about wobbing motowbikes.

Any I've no excuses today got plenty of sleep.