Bluetooth helmets - help needed please for intercom connection

Ash

Hi,

We have bought 2 AOM bluetooth helmets which do not appear to link together for rider to pillion intercom just for mobile phone etc. I have contacted manufacture for help but no response!

We already have the original Starcom1 system set up on our bike and I know there is a dongle that will link both together, the wire3, but at over £100 each & need 2 of them it is a little out of our budget.

Does anyone know of an alternative idea to link the 2 bluetooth helmets together please?

Many thanks

H

[quote user="sid"]

Hi H

I have bluetooth from my TomTom to my helmet but I've no experience of rider to pillion equipment, it's always looked too expensive for reliable stuff, but let us know if you find something reasonable. Good luck.

[/quote]

Do you want to rephrase that Sid? [:D]

[quote user="NickP"][quote user="sid"]

Hi H

I have bluetooth from my TomTom to my helmet but I've no experience of rider to pillion equipment, it's always looked too expensive for reliable stuff, but let us know if you find something reasonable. Good luck.

[/quote]

Do you want to rephrase that Sid? [:D]

[/quote]

[:D][:D] Ha ha! That's what comes of rattling off a quick reply!

I have a TomTom GPS (Rider version) which doesn't have an inbuilt loudspeaker; instead it communicates with the driver by means of a Bleutooth headset in the motorcycle helmet.

I hope that's unambiguous enough. [blink]